Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Frustration and Stress Sickness

Hi all!

Happy Wednesday! How are you all today? It's a bit dreary here and it has been most of the week (I don't really mind it though). I am SO enjoying these temperatures though, highs mostly in the 50s this week. This is absolutely my perfect weather. :) How are all of your weeks going?

Yesterday was just a negative day, all around. Some time after I ate breakfast yesterday morning, I begin feeling extremely fatigued, a much lowered appetite, and just completely off. I had to force myself to eat lunch by 1 pm and I was not hungry for dinner until close to 7 pm. Along with that, I just had no energy and I just wanted to lay in bed all day and just rest. It was really strange but then around 4:30 pm I understood why, a migraine came on quickly. After I took something to hopefully take the migraine away, my appetite was back and the fatigue was gone. It was all good and bad, I'm glad the fatigue was gone but my appetite could have not come back full steam.

I was in a much better mood this morning after I woke up, thankfully. So I got ready for my day and then went to have some breakfast and I realized that someone has been eating/drinking my breakfast foods. Welcome frustration! I honestly don't mind sharing my breakfast foods and I can make adjustments or replace foods but it drinks me up a wall when people eat 2 or 3 days worth of the food. Go ahead, have a serving of my food, but please leave it at that! Most of my foods only last me exactly 2 weeks and I can only go shopping every 2 weeks. The waffles that were eaten are easily replaced, I can have toast instead but my tomato juice does not have a replacement. Someone drank 4 servings of my tomato juice, where this was suppose to last me all week, only lasted 3 days! I'm just frustrated now and I'm trying really hard to not let it get to me.

All of this current stress and upcoming stress is catching up to me, I'm starting to get physical reactions to the stress. I do not have the time and energy to deal with these physical reactions, there is way too much to do. Hence why the physical reactions are occurring, but that is beside the point. :) Next week is my last official relaxation week until December, so I'm trying to work ahead some this week. If I'm able to complete things earlier this week, then I can begin next weeks work as well. And then when next week comes, I can put the finishing touches on my final and actually get a head start on my classes that will be just starting. So, I'm trying to work ahead, so I can continue working ahead. Part of me wants the rest of this week and next week to go by slowly but at the same time I want them to go by quickly. More or less, I just want to get though next session quickly, with 3 A's and then have a month break before the craziness starts again.

Well I'm going to stop here because I have a lot to get done today. So I hope that you all have a wonderful day. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment