Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekly Goals

Hi all!

Happy Monday! How are you all on this lovely fall day? It's a little cloudy out today and there is a major chance of rain this evening but the temperature is absolutely wonderful. What are you all going to do to make this week a great one?

Yesterday I bought a bunch of delicious stuff to eat the next two weeks, including a new addition to my food routine. Tomato juice is one of my favorite things to drink besides water, it's low calorie and absolutely delicious! Not to mention that one, 8 ounce glass of it has two servings of vegetables in it. Let me tell you, vegetables are one thing that I just do not get enough of daily. I'm usually lucky if I get one or two servings a day, so at least a glass every day at breakfast will jump start my vegetable intake. I just do not enjoy eating salads or vegetable based meals a great deal, so my vegetable intake is extremely low. This week I did buy a bunch of ingredients to make vegetable based soups and other meals with vegetables as a main ingredient as well, so hopefully this will help.

It's Monday, so that means it's time for weekly goals again.

1. Eat about 2200 calories/day
2. Exercise for at least 30 minutes, 5 times/week
3. Burn roughly 300 calories/workout
4. Blog 5 days
5. Complete homework by Friday
6. Limit snacking to pre-approved snacks and only eat one serving of them
7. Stay positive, no matter what
8. Focus on keeping heart rate between 120 and 130 during workouts 
9. Do at least 30 minutes of pleasure reading/daily
10. Deal with stress/worry with exercise or reading and not food
11. Drink between 80 and 120 ounces of water/daily
12. Stay focused on all goals - nutritionally, fitness and school

This week and next week are my final ones before things become insanely busy and I start up three classes. So I'm trying to relax as much as I can, while still trying to work ahead on my current classes homework. Next week I can begin viewing my new classes, so I'll be trying to get a head start on there week 1 assignments as soon as I can, as well. So after this week, my posts may begin getting shorter because I just won't have the time to do a whole lot besides, eating, sleeping, and schoolwork. I suppose, I should get some of my school work done before my lunch time workout. I hope that you all have a wonderful day. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment