Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Quick Update

Hi all!

Happy Tuesday! How are you all today? I'm doing okay, a little stressed out. Sorry I've been absent lately, life has been crazy lately and its taking its toll on me. I'm trying to stay positive and calm through it all though. What are you all going to do to make today wonderful?

I am on the 8th day of not having an appetite and it sucks! Every day I have to force myself to eat at every meal and during the day, I don't realize that I need to eat until my hands get so shaky that I am unable to continue working until I eat. I've told my mom about this problem and she says that she wouldn't be complaining about not having an appetite. Sure, I would love if my normal appetite wasn't quite so big but it's really difficult when I'm not hungry all day and I have to force myself to eat. It's honestly really frustrating and I'm really tired of it, this is just adding to my current stress level.

Yesterday I was able to register for classes and while I am excited about it, I realize just how busy the next month an a half will be. I'm trying to finish up my current class, I have one paper and my final left. Thankfully my final is almost done already and I'm working on the outline for my other paper. But next session is going to be ridiculously busy, I'm taking 3 classes in 5 weeks. Yesterday all of the classes opened and I was able to write out all of the homework. So I made a chart and it takes up two pages, that's how much work I have to do. I'll barely have time to do anything besides homework, I'm trying really hard to stay calm about it and not stress out even more but it's proving difficult. Hopefully I'll get all of this weeks work done early, so I can get a head start on next sessions work.

On a happier note, my grad school application has everything sent in now and I'm waiting on the school to review it. So hopefully within the next few months, I'll know for sure if I got accepted or not. I just pray that I get accepted because that will be a huge stress off my shoulders.

I need to cut this off here though because I have a ton to get done. I hope that you all have a wonderful day. So until next time!

~Sara~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment