Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Busy - Quick Post

Hi all!

Happy Wednesday! How are you all doing today? I am pretty good today, plus I adore the weather. It truly looks like fall here, leaves have changed color and are falling to the ground, plus the weather has been between 40 and 60. This is my absolute perfect weather and I wish it could be like this all year round.

This week I am trying my hardest to complete all of this weeks work, plus put the finishing touches on my final and maybe get a head start on my week 1 assignments for next week. My goal today is to finish my paper's outline and then write out some, if not all, of my paper. Let's hope that I can get that done today because it would be awesome to finish my final tomorrow and still have 3 days to get a head start on next sessions assignments. This morning I wrote out all of week 1's assignments and looking at it this way is relieving my stress a bit, for which I am thankful. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of things to do (3 discussions, 3 discussion responses, 3 journals, 3 written assignments, and reading 15 chapters in various books). So, working ahead is pretty crucial.

Yesterday I bought all of my books for the spring semester and I saved a ton of money. Thank God for other places having the books that I need because I would have spent $450 on my books but instead I only paid $208. I saved more money than I spent and that is a beautiful thing. :)

I am going to cut this really short because of my homework. I hope that you all have a wonderful day. So until next time!

~Sara~

1 comment:

  1. I am always in awe of how organised you are with your school work load and find it seriously inspiring that you can keep on top of it and make a healthy life style a priority!

    ReplyDelete