Thursday, October 30, 2014

Busy

Hi all!

Happy Thursday! How are you all today? It is a little cloudy here and cooler, but it is beautiful in its own way. I cannot believe it is Thursday already, this week is going by very quickly.

Things have been insane lately, I've been busy with my homework, so my stress level is quite high. I am still not all that hungry and forcing myself to eat, which is causing me to eat unhealthy sometimes and not actually counting calories. Plus a few days ago, I got foot and mouth disease, so I can barely walk and is leaving me in pain. Hopefully it will clear up within a few days and I'll be able to walk again without issue.

I am really happy to say that I am ahead in my homework this week. All I have left are 5 discussion responses and a video journal. I'm planning on doing my video journal today, along with all my discussion responses, if possible. Can I be this far ahead every week? So, I'll be researching for my finals after this weeks work is done, plus getting a head start on next weeks stuff. Next week I do have quite a bit to do, so I'll have to be working really hard again.

On a happier note, I am really enjoying that books that I have for my classes. They are incredibly interesting, so that makes it easier to do my weekly readings. Well I think it is time to go and keep working on my schoolwork. Hopefully I'll be able to post again soon. I hope that you all have a wonderful day. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment