Monday, October 27, 2014

Weigh-In

Hi all! 

Happy Monday! How are you all doing today? It is another absolutely gorgeous day here! Today is the official start of my next school session, let the craziness begin. Thankfully I have gotten some work done this past weekend, so I have a bit of a head start. 

My nutrition has been majorly off the past few days, the stress had gotten a hold of me. I weighed-in today (I forgot to yesterday morning) and I am honestly surprised that I only gained a small amount. Either way, I'll take the small gain and I am moving forward. Last week I did not weigh-in because of various circumstances, so my gain seems a bit larger but I only gained .4 lbs from last week. 

Starting Weight: 315 lbs
Last Weight: 291.4 lbs
Current Weight: 293 lbs
Weight Lost: 22 lbs

I have to cut this pretty short because I have a lot to get done today. My goals for today, finish my journal for my capstone class. Then complete the other 2 discussions for this week and if possible write up one of the two journal outlines that I have left for this week. I am really hoping to get everything done early this week, so I can get a head start on next weeks work or begin researching for my finals. I hope that you all have a wonderful day. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment