Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Update

Hi all!

How are you all on this beautiful November morning?  Can you believe it is November already? This year is flying by and it is a very good thing. Plus, I am incredibly happy that all the elections are done now and no matter which candidates you wanted to win, I am glad it's over. Every other commercial on TV was about one candidate or another, not to mention all of the knocks on the door or the mail we would receive. I may not be all that happy with the elections results, but I pray that good things will be done. Sorry for not updating in almost a week but I have been keeping really busy with school stuff. I have been trying to work ahead as much as possible and begin working on my the research for my final papers.

I have been struggling a great deal with my nutrition and fitness lately. This month is not only incredibly busy with all my school work but November is just the hardest month for me, in general. For those of you who don't know, my best friend was killed on November 17, 2008 in a car accident that I was involved in. So, needless to say, November is very emotionally trying for me. All the stress has been getting to me and I am eating away my worries. I have seen the scale slowly rising again and I absolutely hate it! I really need to get back on track, especially with my nutrition. So here's to day 1.

Okay, so I just read this article this morning that made me laugh and really think about some things. I don't know if any of you watch the TLC show, 19 Kids and Counting but I adore this show, I watch it every week. Well, one of the daughter just got married over the weekend and she did things a little differently than her parents would have liked at her wedding. They did not share their first kiss in front of every one and apparently the parents did not know about this until it was happening. And I just want to applaud them for doing what they wanted and not what they thought their parents/families wanted. This was their first ever kiss, not only with one another, but in general. They wanted to share this special moment, just the two of them and I applaud them for that. If I had never had a kiss in my entire life and I was saving that for my wedding day, I would want it to only be my husband and I as well. So Jessa and Ben, I applaud you for standing up for what the two of you wanted and not caring what every one else thought!

I should head out and finish the outline for my paper and do some discussion responses. I hope that you all have a wonderful day. So until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment