Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Routines

Hey all!

Happy Wednesday! How are you all doing today? It's "warming" up a little today, we have a high of 3 today. Finally tomorrow we have a high of 19 and it should be in the mid-30's by Friday. :) It's pretty sad that most of WI is really excited about that, but it's the truth. How is the weather by all of you?

Confession time... Last night was horrible, nutritionally. I was doing wonderfully during the day and I still had about 400 calories left after dinner. I was a bit hungry at around 8 pm, so I had some cheese and crackers and was at my calorie goal. My emotions got a hold of me around 9 and I was craving ice cream and of course I didn't just dish up a small amount in a bowl, instead I ate probably 1800 calories worth of it. :( I'm so incredibly disappointed in myself for it.

After yesterday, my ultimate goal today is to keep my emotions under control. So far, so good. Evening time is usually the hardest for me and I'm trying to understand why. Maybe I should eat more often throughout the day to help keep myself satisfied. I'm also trying to up my protein and fruits/vegetables. In addition to that, I'm trying to drink as much water as I can, especially today in order to detox my system from all the crap I ate last night. Things need to change, I cannot stay on this cycle. And honestly, I don't want to be one of those people who loses weight, then gains weight and loses again. I have to break the cycle, I need to lose this weight and keep it off. It's quite frustrating actually, I know that I can lose it. Before this weight gain, I had lost about 65 pounds and I know that once I get into my routine again, I will get back down to that weight and ultimately my goal weight.

I'm going to try and get a workout in after I'm done with this most, while I'm watching a movie. And then tomorrow I will wake up early enough to get a workout in before I have to baby sit my nieces. Exercise needs to be included in my days again. I remember how I always felt after my workouts and it's an amazing feeling. All around it just makes me happier, helps me sleep, and an array of other things. So I'm getting back at it and it will help assist my weight loss goals.

So time to end this post and get some light exercise in, just planning on walking/jogging but it's better than nothing. Tomorrow should be a bit more. Time to get back into a routine! I hope you all have a wonderful day. So until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment