Friday, June 5, 2015

Frustration and Struggles

Hi, all!

Happy Friday! How are you all doing on this lovely day? It's already Friday, which is crazy, this week has absolutely flown by for me. This week has had it's ups and downs, right now it is more of a down. I'm trying to continue moving forward though. I keep beginning posts and not finishing them, so I'm finally going to finish a post again this week. Today I started my new job and I'm tired out! It has been a long time since I've had to be on my feet this long, but it is what it is, I'll get used to it. Now I'm just sitting with my feet up and relaxing for a little while before dinner.

Before I talk about anything else, I just need to get a frustration off my chest. I'm so tired of people judging other people, especially when they know nothing about what that person is going through. Everywhere I am turning I see people judging others and it drives me so crazy. Each of us has a story and it's not like anyone else's, so why are we judging others when we don't really know their story? Can we please just judging each other and just love and support? Please?

Now onto what I really want to talk about today, I'm struggling, plain and simple. The past few days I have allowed my food addiction to take control again and I feel like I'm spiraling out of control again. This needs to stop today. I have done well during the day and in the late evening, I make an extremely unhealthy food choice. I'm mad at myself for letting the food addiction take control again, but I'm going to fight it tooth and nail. Thankfully, last night I was able to keep my eating under control and I was under my calorie goal, hopefully, tonight I will be that successful as well.

The past few days I have been making excuses because I'm sick,  I "need" to eat that, I shouldn't exercise because I can't do much. Even yesterday morning I was making excuses as to why I wasn't going to workout, well, I nipped that in the bud and took a light 30-minute walk. Sometimes I just want to shake myself and say, 'what in the world are you thinking'? Yes, being sick does make working out more difficult, but I can still walk. When I'm walking, I can't give 100% because I can't breathe all that well, but I can still walk slowly without much difficulty. I'm done making excuses because I won't change myself when I'm making excuses.

Well, I'm off to continue relaxing and make some dinner. I hope that you all have an amazing evening and weekend. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment