Sunday, June 7, 2015

Weigh-In and Goals

Hi, all!

Happy Sunday! How are you all doing on this gloomy day? I'm doing alright, definitely tired and ready to relax for a bit before bed. It has been an incredibly long day, I had to run some errands this morning and then I worked this evening. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to be busier again, but I'm definitely tired out. My normal busy doesn't usually involve being on my feet this long, but I'll get used to it soon enough. Here's hoping that it'll be sooner rather than later.

Well, it's Sunday, which means it's weigh-in day. My week was pretty off, I had more days off than on and I let my food addiction take over. I'm not proud to admit that, but I promised to be honest with myself and all of you.

Starting Weight: 315 lbs
Last Weight: 308.9 lbs
Current Weight: 306.5 lbs
Weight Lost: 8.5 lbs

Amazingly enough, I did lose weight. It was probably because there was one day where I was about 1000 calories under, my first day of work. The days that I did go over my goal, thankfully I didn't go over by a lot. Either way, I lost 2.4 pounds last week. This week is a new one and I'm going to try to work harder.

Now onto reviewing my goals from last week, overall, I didn't have a great week. As I said, I lost 2.4 pounds, which surpasses my goal. I did have four official workouts, but I only had 144 minutes instead of my goal of 180. However, I did begin work, so a few days I was on my feet more than usual. My calorie goal was definitely not achieved, I was only on three days last week. Thankfully, I wasn't over by too much each day, but it is still not as good as I had hoped. I did weigh-in each day, so that goal was achieved. I stayed positive each day, so another goal achieved. My blogging was down this week and I think I only posted twice, but it is what it is, hopefully, this coming week will be better. My water intake was great, I drank 64 oz of water or more each day. I'm going to count my food addiction goal as failed this week because I let it overtake my day way too often last week. As I said, it wasn't a very good week.

Here are this coming week's goals, they're pretty much the same as last week, but I'm hoping this week will be better.

1. Lose .5 - 1 pound
2. Cardio - 4 sessions, 45 minutes/session (180 minutes)
3. Eat within my calorie goal (2300) at least 6 days 
4. Weigh-in daily for weight loss study
5. Stay Positive
6. Blog at least 3 days
7. Drink at least 64 oz of water/day
8. Continue to work through food addiction
9. Work each of my scheduled shifts without letting my pain get in the way

Okay, well this post is long enough and I'm exhausted, so I'm off to bed. If anyone wants to offer a foot rub before I go to sleep, I wouldn't say no. I hope that you all have had a wonderful day and have an amazing week. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment