Sunday, January 4, 2015

Weigh-In and Loneliness

Hi all!

Happy Sunday! How are you all doing today? Sorry I have been so quiet the past few days, I have taken a turn for the worse in regards to my sickness. I've been having horrendous sinus headaches and no matter what I do, they are continually getting worse. If it continues, I'll be heading in to the doctor soon. It's sort of a dreary day here as well, so how I'm feeling is correlating with the weather. We have snow on the ground (ugh!) and it's been cloudy. Tomorrow it's suppose to cool down a great deal too, so I'm not looking forward to that. 

Although I just had a weigh-in on Thursday, Sunday is my official weigh-in day, so I weighed myself anyway. I wasn't really expecting much, since I had just weighed in 3 days earlier and I had an off day nutritionally on Friday. Yesterday I didn't eat a whole lot, which probably has contributed to my weight loss. This sickness is really messing with my appetite. I'm having to force myself to eat most of the time, it's a hassle. Anyways, I lost .8 pounds since Thursday. 

Starting Weight: 315 lbs
Last Weight: 292.4 lbs
Current Weight: 291.6 lbs
Weight Lost: 23.4 lbs

I'll admit that I am having a really hard time emotionally lately. Honestly, I'm feeling really lonely. I'm really missing interacting with people, but especially my friends. I can't wait to start up my class tomorrow, finally I'll have some interaction with more people again. I'm trying my hardest to keep a positive attitude and not let myself drown in these feelings. Hopefully these feelings will pass soon and I'll be my happy self again.

I'm cutting this post pretty short, mostly because I'm feeling horrible and my head is pounding. I hope that you all have a wonderful evening. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment