Sunday, December 28, 2014

Weigh-In

Hi all!

How are you all on this beautiful Sunday morning? It's gorgeous here, a bit colder than it has been but the sun is shining today. On Tuesday and Wednesday, it is supposed to get quite cold here, so I'm not looking forward to that but I shouldn't have to go out in it, thankfully. 
Although it's a beautiful day, I am incredibly bummed. Yesterday, I got a full-on cold. It's been ridiculous, I'm feeling a bit better this morning after taking some medication for it but I'm still feeling pretty crappy. I really wanted to start using my new workout equipment yesterday already but I haven't been able to yet because I'm so congested that I'm having issues breathing while I'm just sitting here. Not being able to breath while working out would probably not be ideal, so I'm trying to focus more on my nutrition until I'm feeling better. Part of me really just wants to lay in bed and not do anything but I know that's not really an option. Laying in bed and not doing anything will just make me feel worse, so today I put on some actual clothes and am trying to keep a positive attitude. Hopefully this cold will pass quickly, so I can get back to my normal routine.

On a happier note, it is almost January! I'm really psyched for it because hopefully I'll get to visit my boyfriend soon. Right now, we're just waiting on his work schedule to come out and then we're going to book a flight. It'll be nice to get away for a weekend, not to mention that I miss him like crazy. My final semester of undergrad work begins on the 12th as well, let me tell you, I am really looking forward to it. This last semester is going to be incredibly busy, especially starting in the middle of February. Either way, I'm looking forward to starting classes again, I have definitely missed them. Going from having 3 classes to none, equals a very boring time. So, it'll be nice to get busier again. 

It's Sunday, so that means, weigh-in day is here. I'll be honest, I was not looking forward to my weigh-in because of the holiday and I wasn't counting calories or working out for a few days. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning. I saw a 2.6 pound loss, so I was quite happy. My next weigh-in for my challenge is on Thursday, and unless I gain almost 2 pounds in 4 days, I'll have met my goal. :) 

Starting Weight: 315 lbs
Last Weight: 295.8 lbs
Current Weight: 293.2 lbs
Weight Lost: 21.8 lbs

How was everyone's holiday? I had a pretty good one. On Christmas Eve, I had a coffee date with my best friend and then went to church in the afternoon. Christmas day, my family got together with my mom's side and then we had a get together with my brother's family that evening. Finally, on Friday, I got together with my close friends and we had our little get together. We went out for lunch at our favorite place in my town and had some amazing conversation. Whenever my friends and I get together, it reminds me how much I miss them all. Most of us live in different states or cities. We're all spread out around Wisconsin, Illinois and Missouri, currently. This will only get worse when I move away, because I'll be the one who is the farthest away. My best friend and I were talking and the next time our entire group is together again, will probably be when one of us gets married, even then it is unknown. 

Well, a very important football game is coming on shortly, so I'm heading off. I hope that you all have a wonderful day. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment