Friday, October 10, 2014

Insanity

Hi all!

Happy Friday! How are you all doing on this beautiful day? What are you going to do to make the end of this week great? I started out by reading for an hour and a half and then got in a small workout while my coffee and breakfast was being made. That's the joy of walking, I can just throw on my HRM and still do other things while getting in a workout. :) Now I'm eating my breakfast, drinking my coffee, listening to my playlist and writing to all of you.

I was speaking to my parents during dinner last night and I was telling them about my Spring semester for school. She said something that really helped me. I realized that I'm already stressing out about everything and it's not even here yet. This is an insanely bad thing and it needs to stop. I just need to relax and let things happen. *But stressing is one of the things I do best* This is one of my main problems, I stress over things that I cannot control or that will workout just fine. I'm one of those people who always accomplishes everything that needs to be done, by the date that it needs to be done. No matter how much there is to do, I always get it done. Although things feel a bit overwhelming currently, I know that I'll get everything done because I always do.

Oh and I have officially lost my sanity... I added my final two classes needed for graduation to my fall schedule. So starting on the 27th of this month, I'll be taking three classes. It is going to be insanely busy 6 weeks but thankfully I'll have 5 weeks off before starting my final semester. And yes, that means that I'll officially be done by the end of the spring semester instead of the end of summer.

So there is my news and rant of the day :) But it's time to go and finish my outline for my paper and actually get to writing it, along with answering other people's discussions. I hope that you all have a wonderful day. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment