Saturday, October 25, 2014

School Goals

Hi all!

Happy Saturday! How are you all on this beautiful fall day? I cannot believe it is already the end of October, it feels like it just began. Well, soon we'll move from fall to winter and I am not looking forward to that. I wouldn't mind it so much if there wasn't so much slushy snow and ice that get onto the roads. This is one of the many reasons as to why I cannot wait to move.

I am officially done with another class, as I turned in my last written assignment and my final paper and presentation yesterday. Now I am trying to get a head start on my new classes, my goal today is to read all of the 15 chapters that have been assigned, complete all 3 discussions and start the outlines for my 3 journals. It'll be a lot to get done today but I am going to try my hardest to get it all done. So then tomorrow I can write/record my journals. Then next week all I'll have to do is discussion responses, a written assignment and a set of exercises.

Well, I am cutting this short so I can go work on my homework. Hopefully I will be able to start posting longer updates beginning on December 8th. I hope that you all have a wonderful day. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment