Thursday, September 18, 2014

Short Update

Hi all!

How are you all doing today? Things have been a bit stressful here but I'm getting by. I have been struggling with evening snacking the past few nights, but today is a new day. Plus I have been having some migraines, so that has been affecting my schoolwork a bit. I am trying really hard to work through all these stressful situations and not over eat too much. It is one day at a time and thankfully I have been keeping up with my fitness.

This post is going to be ridiculously short today because I need to finish the outline for my paper and write it, then get started on my final. The rest of this week and next week are going to be crazy busy, so I'm working hard to not get overly stressed. But I just wanted to check-in. I hope that you all have a wonderful day! Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment