Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Quick Update

Hi all!

Happy Tuesday! How are you all today? I am incredibly tired and keeping busy. This week and next are going to be extremely busy, I'm in my final week in my one class, then next week we have to work on our final paper but I am starting a new class next week as well. So I'll have my final due, along with my week 1 assignments. Today I was hoping to accomplish a lot but not getting much sleep again last night made that only a dream.

Yesterday I did really well both nutritionally and with my fitness and today has gone wonderfully as well. Honestly, I am proud of myself because I've been stressed, tired and hurting the past few days but I haven't turned to food to comfort me. But I am taking things one day at a time because that is all I can do.

I am about to cut this short because I have a lot to get done. I hope you all have had a wonderful day and have an even better evening. Until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment