Friday, September 19, 2014

Fitness and busyness

Hi all!

How are you all today? It is an absolutely beautiful day here in southeastern Wisconsin, too bad I am stuck inside working on schoolwork. Maybe a little later I'll bring my laptop outside with me and get some work done, while enjoying the beautiful weather.

I have been working out daily for 13 days now and my legs are starting to feel a little fatigued. It's no wonder why, I've had 859 fitness minutes, not including the 60+ from today. 442 of them happening this week alone, so I'm pretty exhausted. Today I've already walked 60+ minutes and burned 300+ calories, so I'm thinking about not walking while dinner cooks.

This morning while I was in the bathroom, I was curious to see what my weight was, so I stepped on the scale (my weigh-in isn't for another 2 days). I'm happy to say that my fitness and nutrition is definitely paying off because I saw about a pound loss so far, I'm not logging it and will weigh-in officially on Sunday.

Things are still incredibly busy in my world, my outline is still in process, but hopefully I'll get it done today. Then it's time to start my final and everything else that I need to get done. Time to get back to work. Wish me luck. Have a wonderful day! Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment