Thursday, September 11, 2014

Getting Back

Hi all!

How are you all doing today? It is absolutely amazing here, our weather here will be in the upper 50's to mid 60's the rest of the week :) This is my perfect weather, not too warm and not too cold. This post is going to be a pretty short one because I have an incredibly busy day ahead, my homework really needs to get done.

Although I haven't been perfect this week, I have improved since the past weeks. My nutrition has been right around my calorie goal every day besides yesterday and I've exercised 170 minutes and over 1100 calories burned. My exercise has only been walking, doctors orders, but every little bit helps. So I am looking forward to my weigh-in this week, to see if I finally have a loss, after weeks of gains or maintaining.

This weekend is also our shopping week, so I'll have more food choices. Before we go, I'm trying to come up with a list of foods I can have for lunch's that are lower calorie and filling. One thing that I'm trying to do is add more protein and fewer processed carbs. I know that I have a carb addiction and pretty much every meal has some sort of processed carb, so I'm trying to cut back a bit.

Before I end this, I just wanted to talk about something that I brought up in my last post. I am in my final year of undergrad work and have applied for graduate school. Honestly, I cannot even begin to describe how excited I am about this fact. My graduate work is something I have been looking forward to for awhile now and it is hopefully less than a year away now. Even though I am excited, I cannot believe that I am at this point in my life. I have only applied to one graduate school and I do not have a plan B but I have faith. Seattle Pacific University is where I have applied to, so hopefully I'll get accepted and be moving out to Seattle in August.

So exciting times are here and will be coming again. My homework is calling me though and there is a lot of it to get done. Until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment