Friday, September 12, 2014

Homework, colder weather, and shopping

Hi all!

How are you doing today? I am absolutely wonderful, it is 48 degrees here today and I'm loving it! :) It might be considered strange, but 50 and 60 degree weather is perfect for me, not too hot or cold. Plus it's not cold enough for snow to start falling and that makes me very happy.

I am still trying to get back into the swing of things with blogging again and I'm having such a hard time coming up with titles. It's incredibly frustrating. Nevertheless, I am happy to be blogging again.

All I have left to do this week, homework wise, is watching these 5 videos and writing a paper about them. Personally, I hate having to watch a video and write a paper about it because my computer takes forever buffering videos and it is so much more difficult to take direct quotes, if they are necessary. Hence why it is Friday and I still have not watched the videos yet.

Now onto my nutrition and fitness update. I'm proud of myself for sticking to it for 5 of 6 days so far. My weigh-in on Sunday is something that I am actually looking forward to. And I'm starting to get antsy to be able to do more than just walking but I'm waiting on the doctor's okay to increase. One thing that I am doing well with is walking while I'm waiting on my food at all my meals and eating slower. So I am taking a bite, chewing it slowly and putting my silverware down between bites. My lunches have been taking at least 30 minutes, instead of maybe 10 or 15.

Tomorrow I'm going shopping and I'll hopefully be getting some great food choices. I have my list made up and now I just need to buy them. I'm excited to see what the next few weeks hold for me. :) I suppose I should get onto these videos now. Have a wonderful day everyone! Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment