Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Bad News

Hi all!

How's everyone doing today? It's actually "warm" here today, it's in the 30's! :) This week in general is suppose to be warmer, in the mid and upper 30's, which is a welcome thing. Now, if only it will stay this temperature and continue to get warmer. But sadly, next week it's suppose to be back down into the teens and lower. :(

Well I went to my chiropractor this morning and he gave me some news that I didn't enjoy hearing. My shoulder could take 4-6 weeks to heal. :( So at that point, no upper body strength training for a the coming weeks and I have to be care with how much I'm moving my shoulders and arms at all. It's been really tough the past few days, with my pain level. Last night it got so bad that my mother had to feed me dinner because it hurt too much to even lift up my right arm to my mouth. So I'm just resting my shoulders as much as possible, icing a ton, and praying for quick healing.

Although I'm having an issue with my shoulder, I am not going to let it get me down. It's day 2 of my BLC and I'm doing well so far. After I have lunch and finish icing my shoulder, I'm going to get some cardio in, probably just walking today. Mostly because it will be the least straining on my shoulder with what I have available to me.

Time to cut this short and rest my shoulder, ice it, and read an article for school. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. So until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment