Monday, January 6, 2014

Weekly Goals

Hey all!

Happy Monday! How are you all doing today? It's a freakishly cold morning here in Wisconsin, -43 with windchill currently. So I'm staying inside today and watching movies with my mom. Anyone who needs to be outside today, be careful! I'm thinking of my dad and boyfriend especially, as they both have to work outside today. 

Yesterday I went to a football party with my boyfriend and his family, needless to say, I was nervous! It was my first time meeting his extended family and I didn't know what to expect. How many of you felt that way when meeting your significant others extended family for the first time? Thankfully, it went really well! Honestly, I love his family and I can see spending time with them in the future. :) 

Okay, now it's time to get honest with myself about weight loss. Yesterday I had a great weigh-in, not sure how, but I'll take it either way. When we went shopping this week, I made sure to pick out some heathy lunch options. And I'm going to try really hard to not eat unless I'm actually hungry. Also, I'm going to try and cut back on my snacking, especially evening snacking. So my plan of attack is upping my water intake, to help ensure my goals. 

My goals for this week: 
1) Eat within my calorie goal everyday
2) Add exercise to my routine
3) Drink at least 100 oz of water/day
4) Eat a healthy breakfast, daily
5) Blog at least 5 days
6) Only eat when I'm hungry
7) Stay positive

Okay, time to start the movie marathon with my mom. Stay warm out there today! Have a wonderful day. So until next time! 

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment