Sunday, January 5, 2014

Football Time and Weigh-In

Hey all! 

Happy Sunday! How are you all doing today? It's a very cold day here in Wisconsin and only suppose to get colder. How's the weather by all of you? 

Not sure how many of you follow football but it's one of my favorite sports and my Packers are in the playoffs. :) It may be one of the coldest games in history with the windchill, thankfully I won't actually be at the game. But I will be going to a football party with my boyfriend and his family. It's my first time meeting some of his extended family, wish me luck! 

Since it's Sunday, that means it's weigh-in day and I have good news! I've lost .6 pounds over the past few days! :) This makes me a very happy person. Hopefully I can continue on this positive path. 

I should probably stop ignoring my boyfriend and actually spend some time with him. :) I hope everyone stays warm! So until next time. 

~Sara~


No comments:

Post a Comment