Thursday, July 18, 2013

Update and Fitness (Day 665)

Hi all!

Happy Thursday! How are you all today? I hate that I am so consumed with finals this week because I don't have enough time for you lovely bloggers. :( But that is my life, I'll be taking 2 classes each session until I graduate, so the end of every session will be this busy. Thankfully I'm about halfway done with one of my finals and a quarter of a way through the other.

On a happier note, I've worked out 3 days this week already and planning on work outs at least 1 more day this week. And I've killed my workouts (today I did 2 workouts because I needed a break from my finals). I have a goal of at least 80 fitness minutes each week and I'm already at 101. I'm so glad to be back in a fitness routine, I feel so much better, finally. And even though I have been eating within my calorie goal, the actual macros have been lacking. I desperately want to get back to carb cycling but with my budget it is quite difficult. Next time I go shopping I'm going to invest in a variety of lower carb options.

Coach HASfit killed me during my 2 workouts today!
\

Okay, sorry to cut this short (again). My finals are calling my name... only 3 days until they are both done. Eh!! Have a wonderful evening everyone! So until next time!

~Sara~

1 comment: