Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Update (Day 664)

Hi all!

Happy Wednesday! How are you all doing today? It's a gorgeous day here in Colorado, a high of 81 and the sun is shining. So I don't really have much to say today but I just wanted to check in and see how all of you are doing. I've been staying super busy with my school work and thankfully I only have my 2 finals left. Oh and I had a phone interview today and I think it went really well! I was told that I should hear back tomorrow since the hiring team is meeting up tonight. So I'm looking forward to hearing back from them.

But anyways... I have to make this post extremely short because as I said, I have 2 finals to write and they're due by Sunday. Let's hope I can get everything done in time! Have a wonderful day! So until next time!

~Sara~

2 comments:

  1. got to love a deadline hun. Glad to hear you're reading. drop a line or two on my site once a while girl ;) good luck with finals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Iam glad your interview went well. :)

    ReplyDelete