Saturday, March 16, 2013

Time to be honest (Day 541)

Hi all!

Happy Saturday! It's finally the weekend, we've made it. :) Any plans for the weekend? It's sunny now that it's the afternoon, but it was snowy and dreary this morning. What's the weather by you like? Tomorrow is weigh-in day, I'm pretty excited about it (not sure if that's good or bad). I have done well this week with my nutrition and exercise so I should see a drop on the scale. I'm really hoping to finally hit the 30 pound mark (I need to lose .4 pounds to reach that). I've hit that mark once before but I gained weight again after, but I'm bound and determined to reach that mark and keep on going. I know I can do it this time!

Before I really talk about anything else I want to be honest about something. Last night I did not do very well. Stress, stress, stress. Gotta love it. I stress ate and didn't log it, but it wasn't a ton. I had maybe 400 calories worth of food but I had over 400 calories left that I could eat. I'm not going to worry about it too much. Plus I would still have been within my carb/fat/protein levels as well. Today I'm doing quite well though, maybe a little too well. My mom and I went out for lunch today before we went shopping, we decided to go to Subway. So I had a yummy salad and some apples, plus 1 tiny bite of a cookie that my mom bought. I'll make sure to eat something more caloric and everything else for dinner.

I was able to talk to Abid for almost an hour this morning, so that was quite exciting. :) He sent me a few more pictures, and he is way to handsome (in my book :) ). Yup, this is the love of my life. The man I cannot wait to marry. :) His hair is getting a little shaggy but he's still handsome. He is way too good to me. Even when we are only Skyping, he is such a sweetheart. Plus just listening to him talk makes my heart happy (I love his accent), especially when he's talking in Urdu. Oh goodness.... but I digress. Needless to say, he's very much my type and I love him way, way too much. :)

Time to go get ready for church and then finishing up my homework for the week. I hope that you all have a wonderful afternoon/evening. So until next time.

~Sara~

1 comment:

  1. Sara,

    Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you visited and most importantly that my words were encouraging to you.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete