Sunday, February 17, 2013

Year 1 Day 149 (Day 514)

Hi all! I have a confession to make.... I've been doing absolutely horribly with my eating the past few weeks, and it definitely shows. I'm up 4 lbs from my lowest weight within the past few weeks. I'll be honest, I've known how horrible I've been doing, but it wasn't until I saw the number on the scale this morning that really gave me a kick in the butt. The number I saw this morning was getting way too close to the number that I said that I would never see again. Today was a challenge because we had a little get together with some family because it is my grandfather's birthday tomorrow. I really don't know the exact number of calories that I ate but I ate a lot less than I usual.

I'm really hoping that since my class starts tomorrow, it will help me stay busier and I will be less likely to snack throughout the day. Today went well, I only had one snack throughout the day and it was some cereal.  I'm determined to do better with my nutrition because I am unable to do much exercise right now. I don't want to do a whole lot until meeting with my physical therapist tomorrow for my back and seeing what the person says. But I am hoping that the person will tell me some exercises I can do and then I'm sure some walking will be alright.

As many of you known, I've been so lonely lately because I haven't really been able to talk to Abid, besides for a few minutes on the phone. Last night while I was laying in bed, trying to fall asleep, my mind was wandering. And I said a that Abid and I barely have a relationship anymore because we hardly ever get to talk now. Needless to say, it's been very hard. This morning Abid called me twice, just to tell me how much he misses and loves me and how much he wants us to be together. After he said that, I felt so horrible with even thinking what I did last night. It just goes to show you, Abid always knows the right thing to say to make me feel better. I love that man more and more every day.

But I'm getting quite tired. So it's off to bed for this girl because physical therapy starts in the morning. Until next time.

~Sara~

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Here are the details:
    http://committingtofit.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting back on track, girl :) Hopefully now that we have each other to hold us accountable we can both get on track. lol

    ReplyDelete