Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Binge Eating Disorder

Hi, all!

I am feeling really down on myself today. Yesterday was going really well and then intense food cravings hit. I fought against them for probably 30 minutes and then the BED took over. This next part is extremely difficult for me to admit. I ate 1820 calories over my goal... Even with all my exercise calories, I was still 865 calories over. Honestly, I hate BED. I would not wish it on my worst enemy. It is horrible to lose all control over your eating and you cannot stop eating until you literally cannot eat anymore or until the episode is over. This has been my life for a long time and this last episode was the last straw. Today I am going to be calling my doctor and asking for some help. I can no longer do this alone and I need help.

There is not really any more to say about it.

Until next time

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment