Saturday, May 16, 2015

Update

Hi, all!

Happy Saturday! The weekend is here, what are your plans? As I assumed yesterday, I don't really have any plans. Now that I'm done with my Bachelors degree, I have way too much free time. Most people enjoy having free time, however, I don't find it that enjoyable. I would much rather be busy, either because of school or work. I'll be back to being busy soon enough, so I'm going to try and enjoy my free time while I have it.

Yesterday I had another great day, I had a great 65-minute walk and I was under my calorie goal. Overall, I've had a fantastic week, so I cannot wait to see the results of my weigh-in tomorrow. Every day, but one this week the number on the scale was lower. Plus, I was under my calories every day but Sunday. My fitness minutes and calorie burn were great this week as well! I had 320 fitness minutes, which is way over my goal and I burned about 1700 calories. I'm really thankful that I had a good week and that I'm making progress. It's not always easy, but I need to make these changes for my health. Hopefully within a few weeks I'll say goodbye to the 300's for good and never see it again!

Tomorrow is probably going to be another boring day, I just have church in the morning. Maybe I'll talk my mom into going out and walking with me in the afternoon. The thing I'm looking forward to the most is sharing my results with everyone and updating my goals.

Well, I'm off. I hope that everyone is enjoying their Saturday. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment