Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Strange

Hi, all!

Happy Wednesday! The week is half over already, how are your goals coming along? How's your day going? It's a cloudy day here, but I'm loving the 60-degree weather. Can you believe that it's already the 20th of May? It seems like this month just began and now it's closer to being over.

This morning I had an interview at a staffing agency, which was awesome because I was shown a few more options that would be better for me. I'm really hoping that I'll hear from one of the places soon and I'll be able to start working soon. It was funny though because the woman I spoke with is the sister of a girl I graduated high school with, so it was nice to have that connection.

I've gotta tell you, it felt really strange to not workout this morning because of my interview. I worked out as soon as I got home, but it still felt weird to not throw on my workout clothes and my HRM as soon as I woke up. One thing that I realized during my workout today though is that when I do strength training, I focus far too much on my biceps. Don't get me wrong, working on your biceps is perfectly fine, but I focus too much on them. I find it incredibly easy to work on my biceps because I can work them while I'm walking. My biceps have always been an area where I've had some muscle, which is great, but I need to focus on other areas as well. So during my workout today, I tried to focus on some other muscles as well. I'm definitely going to work on doing more strength training and not just upper body.

Well, I'm off. I hope that you all have a wonderful afternoon and evening. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment