Thursday, May 21, 2015

Listening to Your Body

Hi, all!

Happy Thursday! How are you all doing on this beautiful day? We're in the homestretch of the week, are you close to accomplishing your goals?  I have another interview this afternoon, so hopefully I'll get positive results. This job would be nice because hopefully I'd be able to transfer to one of their locations out in Seattle once I move.  

This morning, I was feeling incredibly tired and a little fatigued, so I chose not to workout. Maybe I'll workout after I get back from my interview and maybe I won't. I'm trying to do a better job at listening to my body. If I need rest, then I'll give myself rest. If I don't need rest, then I'll workout. Too many times, I've pushed my body too far and didn't give myself rest and that's when an injury happens or I feel so fatigued that I'm down for days.  I'm definitely a work in process but as long as I move forward, that's all that matters.

It's been sort of strange for me lately, I've been under my calorie goal by quite a bit this week. 3 of 4 days, I have been at least 300 calories under my goal and this is after forcing myself to eat a bit more in the evening to get a little closer to my goal. I don't want to be too far under my goal and honestly, this could be the reason why I've been feeling so fatigued lately. It seems that I'm going to have to start eating a little bigger breakfast and lunch because those meals have been lower lately. I never thought I'd have to try and eat more because I'm not getting enough calories.

Well, I'm off. I need to finish up a few things, have lunch and then head to my interview. I hope that you all are having an amazing day. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment