Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Quick Update

Hi, all!

Happy Wednesday! How are you all doing on this beautiful day? I'm doing well and I'm enjoying the day. This week is going by fairly quickly now, I can't believe it's already Wednesday. Oh well, another week will be gone soon enough.

My day yesterday was off and on, I stayed under my calorie goal and I worked out, so that's a good thing. However, I ate more than I wanted to and I ate some chips while I was waiting for my lunch. I logged the chips and made sure they fit into my day, but they were not a part of my plan. Last night I was craving some ice cream, so I ate some and I enjoyed every single bite of it. Let me tell you, ice cream is not a part of my life every day, however, when I want some, I will make it fit into my day.

This morning I had an appointment which is just a few blocks from my house, so I walked there. I decided to wear my HRM and it's amazing how many more calories I burn while walking outside. If I had someone to walk with and the weather was nicer, then I may just walk outside more. I know a bunch of people who love walking/running outside by themselves, however, I find that to be incredibly boring. If I'm going to walk by myself, I'd rather just do it around the house. To each their own.

I know this is a rather short post, but I just don't have a great deal to say today. I hope you all are having a wonderful day. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment