Thursday, May 14, 2015

Fatigue and Numbers

Hi, all!

Happy Thursday! How are you all doing today? We're so close to being at the weekend, how are you doing on your goals? Mine are going amazingly so far, I'm right on track to meet and exceed mine.

Yesterday went well, I worked out and was under my calorie goal. I love being able to look at my weight, nutrition and fitness chart and see how my numbers are each day. It's really interesting to see how my weight changes from day to day because I'm able to analyze why it is getting higher or lower. I also enjoy seeing the calorie goal compared to my actual calories and my net calories. Seeing those fitness minutes and calories burned increasing each day is so motivating as well. I can't wait to see the numbers for the entire month, so I can analyze what I need to do differently to reach my goals.

Today is going wonderfully thus far, I had a workout and I'm on track nutritionally. My workout today was shorter than normal though, only 30 minutes of walking and upper body strength training. My legs were feeling sort of fatigued, so I cut it short. I'd rather cut my workout short than get an injury or need to take off for a few extra days. A short workout is better than no workout at all.

Well, I'm off to make dinner. Tonight I'm having a delicious stir fry with chicken and sunflower seeds. I cannot wait to eat it and I will enjoy every bite of my delicious and healthy dinner. I hope you've all had an amazing day. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment