Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Marathon, not a Sprint

Hi, all!

Happy Tuesday! How are you all doing today? It is rainy and a bit cooler here, but I love it! :) It's in the lower 60's today and that is absolutely perfect weather for me! This morning my fat caliper came in the mail, I can't wait to use it! :) Also, I went out for coffee with my best friend again and had a wonderful morning with her.

I received a bit more information about the job I interviewed for and I'm not taking it. Ugh! After doing some research on my own, I realized the hiring managers photo was not a part of any of the offices. When I realized this, I thought that maybe this job wasn't legit. Now the website that I apply for these freelance jobs through, has taken down the posting altogether. I've sent them a message asking why, but I have a feeling that it is because the job was not legit. It sucks because this job would have been amazing, but I'm glad I know now before anything more happened.

Other than finding out this crap about the "interview" I was on, I had a great day. I was under my calorie goal a bit and had a great 67-minute walk. At lunch, I ate a bit more than I wanted but I made sure that it fit into my day. This is how my life will go, sometimes I will eat more than I plan or choose a not so healthy option. Let's be honest, all of us will do that from time to time. However, I won't let that ruin my day and just eat horribly for the rest of it, so I make the food/meal fit into my day. I had a delicious and healthy fruit smoothie for dinner and a healthy snack in the evening, even after my calorie heavy lunch, I was still under my goal. This journey is a marathon, not a sprint, and I am teaching myself how to pace myself and complete this journey.

Well, I'm off to make my lunch and then I'm going to get my workout in for the day. I hope that you all have an amazing day. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment