Monday, May 4, 2015

Interview and Other Randomness

Hi, all!

Happy Monday! How are you all doing today? It's a beautiful day, the sun is shining and it's in the low 70's, I definitely won't complain about that. How was your weekend? Mine was wonderful, I had a healthy and happy weekend. :)

I had an interview this morning and it went well, they're sending me some paperwork soon and then I'll be making my decision for sure on whether or not I want to accept the position. It would be a great position and helpful toward the future, as long as it's legit, so only time will tell. Then I went out for coffee with my best friend and we spent a few hours together. It was an amazing morning.

This morning when I weighed in, my hard work from last week showed. So, it seems that my body is finally adjusting to my new healthier eating and fitness routine. I'm trying to add more strength training into my routine, so I'm adding some dumbbells while I'm walking since my hip still isn't 100%. I can definitely tell the difference when I walk with weights though and I'm going to continue to do this. Yesterday I did well, both nutritionally and with my fitness. I was under my calorie goal and had a nice 38-minute walk. :) Today is going well thus far, however, at lunch I did eat a bit more than I had planned. I'm still on track for the day, especially after my 67-minute walk.

Well, I'm off to go and make dinner for the family. I hope that you all have an amazing evening. So until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment