Friday, May 22, 2015

New Job and Progress

Hi, all!

Happy Friday! It is finally the weekend, can you believe it? This week had just flown by for me. How are your goals coming along? Have you made progress on them? My goals have been met and surpassed already, which I can't believe. I can't wait to share my weekly results on Sunday!

My interview went really well yesterday, in fact, just 15 minutes after I left, I was called again and told that they wanted me to come back in for a second interview today. Then at 4:30 this afternoon, I got a call from them and I was told that I got the job! I have orientation on Wednesday, so I'm really psyched about it. I can't wait to start. I'll be able to pay off the unexpected bill that I received earlier this week and I'll be able to save up some money for my move. This takes a lot of stress off my shoulders, so I'm incredibly thankful. We also got good news from my brother today, he got a pretty significant raise at his job. Plus, since he's the general manager at his location, he'll get 10% of his store's profits. I'm excited for him because it will definitely help his family a lot.

Today and yesterday I had to go to another town for my interviews and typically I would have been tempted to grab something to eat at a fast-food restaurant. Whenever I would go out, I felt a great need to get food, that was my food addiction. Amazingly enough, I didn't feel the need to stop and get some food either time. That also happened on Tuesday when I had a meeting, I didn't stop and get any food. This is an amazing feeling, knowing that I'm making progress with this food addiction and I'm not letting food control my life.

Well, I'm off. It's time to watch the game and relax a bit after having my nieces and nephews over. I hope that you all have a wonderful evening. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment