Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Honest Tracking

Hi, all!

Happy Tuesday! How are you all doing on this cloudy and rainy day? I hope that you all had an enjoyable Memorial Day and remembered those who have sacrificed their lives for us. Have you set your goals yet? Since it was Memorial Day yesterday and some of my family had off work, my weekly schedule is a little out of whack. It seems like it should be Monday today but hopefully I'll get things figured out soon.

I'll be honest, I didn't do as well as I had hoped during dinner last night. I hate having to admit my faults like this but if I'm not honest with myself, then I won't make any changes. So, I logged everything I ate and thankfully I was only a couple hundred calories over. I would have been fine, but I decided to have a glass of soda, which put me a few hundred calories over my goal. Soda is one of those things that I rarely drink and I only like one kind, but of course, my dad had to go and buy a gallon of it the other night. Thankfully it's gone now and I don't have the temptation to drink it. Today is a new day and I'm ready to get back on track.

Today has been a pretty simple day, I worked out and as soon as I'm done with this post, I'm going to work on a few essays for some scholarships. It would be extremely helpful if I was able to win one of these scholarhips. So, I figure that I should apply for the ones that I'm able to, especially since I had some free time today.

Tomorrow I have orientation for my new job! I'm excited and a bit nervous to start, but I'm ready to be a little busier again. Plus, it'll be nice to have some money coming in, so I can pay off some bills and save for the future. I can't wait to see what this job has in store for me. So tomorrow will be a bit busier, but my morning routine will stay the same. I can't wait to share how it went.

Well, I'm off. Time to go and work my the scholarship essays. I hope that you all have a wonderful afternoon and evening. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment