Sunday, February 15, 2015

Quick Update

Hi all!

Happy Sunday! How are you all doing today? It's a beautiful, yet extremely cold day here.

It's been 14 days since my last post, sorry about that. Honestly, it has been ridiculously busy here lately. I began my two other classes this past week, so now I'm doing three classes in the next 5 weeks. I also am planning a trip to Seattle because I have an interview for grad school on March 6th!!! :)

I'll be honest, I have been doing horrendously nutritionally and with fitness. I really am trying to do better nutritionally, making better food choices and having smaller portions. I haven't weighed in, in awhile either. Honestly, I don't want to see the number because it won't be something I want to see.

I'm sorry that I probably won't be able to update a whole lot within the next month and a half. I'll update whenever I can, hopefully when I'm in Seattle. I need to cut this short though and get back to my school work, Lord knows there's a bunch of it. I hope that you all have a wonderful day. So, until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment