Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Update

Hi all!

Happy Wednesday! How are you all doing today? Sorry for not blogging for a few days, but I have been busy and feeling off. However, I am back now and feeling much better. My nutrition was very off and I was making many excuses. I did not even really weigh-in on Sunday because I knew that I would not like the number that I saw. Monday I had ever intention to get back on track but I had a doctor appointment where I had a procedure done and I was quite uncomfortable after it was done, so I just took some time to relax.

Yesterday was the first day this week that I was actually at my calorie goal and I was incredibly proud of myself. Let’s be honest, it is incredibly hard to get back on track, but it has to be done. I missed my arm day on Monday, so I did it yesterday and I had legs today. My shoulders and legs are killing me right now but I am so happy! I have changed up my strength training a bit, doing more reps in the beginning sets and fewer in the reps in the ending sets. It really is helping because I am able to do more sets and ultimately more total reps. Typically on leg day it was difficult for me to do all the sets I had planned, but today, I was able to do all of them. Yes, I was insanely tired after, however I still did them and did not need to stop.  

My best friend is going to be home for a week beginning on Sunday, I am counting down the days. Even though my best friend was just home for Christmas, I miss her like crazy. We talk numerous times a week but it is definitely not the same as being in the same city as her. She and I have already made numerous plans for while she is here. Monday we are going out for coffee together and lunch with a few of our friends. We will be getting some delicious Mexican food sometime throughout the week and going out for coffee again a few more times. Oh how I miss that girl!

Well, it’s time to sign off because I need to start dinner. Tonight I will be watching a few shows and hopefully finishing another discussion post for school. Once I finish those things, I will be ending the night with some reading. I hope that you all have a wonderful evening. Until next time!


~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment