Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Health

Hi all!

Happy Wednesday! How are you all doing today? It is a dreary day here, but I love it that it's warming up a bit. I cannot believe it's already the 14th, this month is flying by for me.

Today was leg day and let me tell you, my legs are feeling it. In fact, I had to cut my workout short and I'll be finishing it up this afternoon. My legs were killing because I upped my reps on some exercises, so my muscles were yelling at me. Oh well, I can easily finish up later on. I also did 20 minutes of cardio as well. I'm just trying to push myself and remember that sore muscles now means great results later.

Yesterday I realized that my HRM isn't working anymore :( The past few days my calorie burn has seemed off, both extremely high and low numbers. So I have decided to not worry so much about my calorie burn and focus more on fitness minutes and my nutrition. I want to focus more on my health than anything else, so fitness, nutrition and emotions are my priority.

Let me tell you, I have been so unproductive today. So it's time to end this post and actually get some schoolwork done. I hope that you all have a wonderful afternoon and evening. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment