Sunday, December 21, 2014

Weigh-In

Hi all!

Happy Sunday! How are you all doing today? It's a sort of dreary day here, it has been really cloudy the past few days. I do miss the sun, it always makes my days a bit better. Although it'll continue to be cloudy most of the week, it is going to warm up a bit over the next three days. However, it will get colder again by the end of the week. It's December in Wisconsin though, so what can I do? I keep look at the weather out by my boyfriend and the temperatures are making me insanely jealous! Their lows are higher than our highs. It's actually pretty cute, he tells me about how cold he is and it's 60 degrees. :) 

Seeing that it's Sunday, I'll start with my weekly weigh-in. I did my actual weigh-in on Friday this week because of the weight loss challenge I am a part of. Either way, I had a great weigh-in. I lost 1.4 pounds and was consistent with my fitness. I'll be honest, I was not perfect with my nutrition, not by far but it all worked out. In regards to the challenge, I exceeded my goal! :) It's probably a good thing too, with Christmas coming and all. 

Starting Weight: 315 lbs
Last Weight: 297.2 lbs
Current Weight: 295.8 lbs
Weight Lost: 19.2 lbs

I cannot believe how quickly this month is going by, it's already the 21st! Christmas is in 4 days, so my nutrition won't be perfect this week either. I have already decided that on Thursday, I will splurge a bit and not worry about counting calories, however I will be watching myself the rest of the week. I may try to increase my fitness a bit to combat the extra calories. Otherwise, I'll just work hard the rest of the week. 

On a happy note, January is getting closer! :) I'm doing as much pre-planning as I can in regards to my trip, but it'll all come together. I cannot wait to go and visit my boyfriend. We had a great phone conversation yesterday afternoon that just made me miss him more than I already do. Ugh! It's going to be bittersweet to see him for only a weekend. Don't get me wrong, it'll be absolutely wonderful and I'll cherish those few days, however, I will miss him even more after the fact.

I'm going to cut this short. Time to continue watching the football game and my nieces and nephew will be over pretty soon. We're finally celebrating my dad's birthday at dinner tonight. I hope you all have a great day. So until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment