Monday, December 8, 2014

I'm back!

Hi all!

Look who's back! It has been about a month since my last post and as promised, now I'm back. This past month has been ridiculously crazy and busy. As most of you know, I was in three classes in 5 weeks, so it was crazy! This past week was finals week and on Saturday afternoon, I turned in final number three. I can finally take some time to relax, so I am going to enjoy it. 

During my month off from blogging, I sprained my ankle and it was in a boot. On Saturday, I took the boot off and now I'm trying to strengthen it back up. I go and see my doctor on Friday for a follow up and hopefully things will look good. Yesterday morning I tried to workout a little by walking on the treadmill, but I didn't last very long. I am definitely not a treadmill person, my equilibrium went insane. This morning was a lot better because I just walked around the house. I got in 35 minutes and my ankle feels pretty good. Honestly, I'm really happy that I'm able to work out again, I have missed it so much. 

On a happy note, I have a man in my life again. We originally met a few years ago and then stopped talking, while we began talking again in the beginning of November and we're together now. :) It is still quite new but he's an absolutely amazing man. He is incredibly sweet, phenomenally supportive, and makes me smile and laugh on a daily basis. Not to mention that I find him really attractive. I'm not going to talk about him a ton today because it is a new relationship, but he makes me incredibly happy and I cannot wait to see what the future holds. 

I know it's already December 8th but I want to write up my goals for the rest of the month. 

1. Lose 3 lbs
2. Walk for at least 30 minutes, 4/week
3. Focus on nutrition and get back on track with my eating
4. Increase protein level 
5. Limit sweets
6. Blog at least 5 times/week
7. Relax!!!
8. Stay positive
9. Say at least 10 positive things about myself/daily
10. Don't be so hard on myself - especially in regards to my body
11. Stop late night, unhealthy snacking
12. Don't try to change the things that are out of my control
13. Focus on being the best me, I can be

Oh, I also weighed myself yesterday, so it's time to post that as well. I'll be honest with all of you, I've been really down on myself lately because of how much weight I have gained back. At one point last year, I was down to almost 250 lbs and now I'm back up to 294 lbs, it's frustrating. I won't say that I've been depressed because I haven't been but I have been really hard on myself. It is something that I really need to stop because it is not helping matters any. My boyfriend has been great at telling me how beautiful I look in all my pictures and that he finds me attractive, but it is incredibly hard to see it myself. 

Starting Weight: 315 lbs
Last Weight: 293 lbs
Current Weight: 294.2 lbs
Weight Lost: 20.8 lbs

I am going to try really hard to stay positive about myself and my body because it is what I have right now. It is strong, heck, it carried around 315 lbs at one point and now it carries around almost 21 lbs less. It's time to start looking at the bigger picture again because I have come far. I haven't been continually gaining weight, I've been maintaining over the past few months, so that is a positive. I'm wearing a size 20 pants instead of a size 24. I haven't taken measurements for awhile but as of my last update, I have lost 14.7 inches, 2.7 points off my BMI and 20.8 pounds. 

So tomorrow I'll be taking new measurements and today I will begin my other goals. It is time to start fresh and change my life for the better. I hope that you all have a wonderful day. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment