Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In

Hi all!

Happy Sunday! How are you all today? The weekend is coming to an end, how are you going to make it a positive one? 

Of course, yesterday after I had already made my post, I was informed that we were not going shopping and it would be happening today now. So I had to re-plan out my day, which wasn't all that much work, just switched the Saturday things to Sunday and vise versa. So yesterday I took a nice walk with my mother and had an enjoyable chat with her. Plus I began working on next weeks schoolwork, hopefully I'll be able to finish it pretty early on in the week. 

Anyways, today I will be going shopping with my HRM, and I'll be getting so really yummy stuff. And thank God for that because as of yesterday, I am out of my breakfast foods. So I only get coffee this morning :( It is going to be a long morning, that's for sure. 

Since today is Sunday, I have a weigh-in. I don't weigh-in again for my challenge until the 16th, so I'll be posting that on Thursday as well. Before weighing in, I wasn't sure how the weigh-in would go because last weekend I was off. Then during the week, I had a few good and bad days nutritionally, the positive thing is that my fitness stayed on track. When I had stepped on the scale on Monday morning (I was wearing more clothing than I would normally wear to weigh-in), I had gained some weight but I took it as a grain of salt.

Starting Weight: 315 lbs
Last Weight: 288.6 lbs
Current Weight: 291.4 lbs
Weight Lost: 23.6 lbs

Now, I do not think that I gained 2.8 pounds in a week because I did not eat that many extra calories. But I do think that my sodium level was higher than normal this week and that could very easily play a big role in this. Either way, I'll try to drink more water from here on out to combat the sodium and just try to stick to my nutrition plan more closely this week. 

Well I have to keep this short... I need to finish drinking my coffee, get ready for church and then off to do some shopping with my mother. Oh and it's my brother and SIL's 7th anniversary today, so happy anniversary to them. I hope you all have a wonderful day. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment