Sunday, September 28, 2014

Weigh-In and Weekly Goals

Hi all!

Happy Sunday! How are you all on this bright, sunny and warm fall day? I can't really complain, I'm a bit tired but other than that, I'm wonderful! 

Today was my official weigh-in day and although I technically gained since my last official weigh-in, I still lost weight since my challenge weigh-in on Friday. So, I'm still happy with how I did this past week, especially since there was one day that I went over on my calorie goal. I logged 357/150 official fitness minutes and about 2350/1500 calories burned, which is over my of my goals! :) This just goes to show you that nutrition is so incredibly important when it comes to weight loss, if I wouldn't have gone over my calorie goal that one day, I would have lost some weight. 

Starting Weight: 315 lbs
Last Weight: 287.6 lbs
Current Weight: 287.8 lbs (+.2) 
Weight Lost: 27.2 lbs

Okay, now for some weekly goals - there's a lot for this week

1) Eat around 2200 calories (my goal) daily
2) No binge days
3) Work out for 30 minutes/5 days a week - at least 300 calories burned/workout 
4) Blog 5 days/week
5) Add some low impact lower body strength training (I think bridges will be added this week)
6) Stick to my pre-approved snacks
7) Complete my schoolwork by Saturday - at the latest
8) Drink at least 64 oz of water/day 
9) Eat slower (take at least 30 minutes to eat meals) 
10) Take at least 1 hour/day to relax 
11) Do at least 1 hour of pleasure reading/day
12) Burn between 1500 and 2000 calories this week
13) Track everything that I eat
14) Eat a bigger breakfast/ daily (at least 300 calories)
15) Don't worry so much
16) Do at least 20 tasks/week

I'm sure there are other things I want to accomplish this week as well but this is what's on my mind at the moment. Plus, I think 16 goals for the week is plenty. 

Well, I'm off to watch the football and baseball game and get a head start on my homework. I hope that you all have a wonderful afternoon. Until next time!

~Sara~


No comments:

Post a Comment