Friday, September 26, 2014

Happy Friday!

Hi all!

Happy Friday! How are you all on this lovely day? I'm in a freaking fantastic mood for some reason today and I'm loving it!! :) I woke up before my alarm (not necessarily a good or bad thing), got a great workout in, had a good report at the chiropractor, do not have a ton to get accomplished today, and I'm doing well nutritionally. All-in-all, I'm just in a really good mood today.

This morning, I weigh-in (unofficially) for a fall weight loss challenge I'm a part of and I surpassed my goal my 1.5 pounds! I'll weigh-in officially on Sunday, but today's weigh-in was a nice little pick me up. I've done these types of challenges before, I did one over the summer and it did not go well. I'm back and motivated now though, so it was nice to meet one of my goals.

Today I only need to respond to some discussions for school and then I'm done with my assignments for the week. Although, I do think that I may get a head start on next weeks assignments since I'll have some time. But first I'm going to relax some and get caught up on some reading. I hope that you all have a wonderful day! Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment