Monday, September 15, 2014

Weigh-In and Goals

Hi all!

Happy Monday and happy new week! How are you all doing today? I'm awesome today, tired but really good. I only slept 3 hours last night but I am not letting that get me down, not to mention that my coffee has kicked in nicely. :)

Yesterday I weighed-in and it did not go as well as I had hoped but that's because I had a ridiculous binge on Friday night. I'm not talking about a crazy meal, I am talking over 2500 calories, along with my 1700 calories from earlier in the day. Amazingly enough, I only gained .4 pounds, it shows how well I would have done if I hadn't have binged. After that binge, I was hurting though, I felt gross and extremely disappointed in myself. I'm moving forward though and I am determined to not binge this week.

Starting Weight: 315 lbs
Last Weight: 291.2 lbs
Current Weight: 291.6 lbs (+.4)
Weight Lost: 23.4 lbs

I have been thinking a lot today and there are so many things that I want to accomplish in regards to weight loss and fitness. These are things that I have desired but not necessarily voiced, so I am going to do that now.

1. No more stomach rolls
2. No more back fat
3. Not needing to wearing a shaper to have smooth lines
4. Not being out of breath from watching up/down the stairs
5. Being able to go into any store and be able to try on clothing
6. Feel confident in whatever I'm wearing
7. Be a good example to my friends and family
8. Be able to help people who are in my current situation
9. Just be comfortable in my skin

Well I suppose, I need to get some homework done. I hope you all have a wonderful evening. So until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment