Thursday, September 25, 2014

Stress Relief

Hi all!

Happy Thursday! How are you all on this lovely day? I wish our weather here felt a bit more fall like, but I can't really complain. It's sunny and 73 degrees, so it could be a lot worse. In fact, it will be worse, over the weekend, it'll be around 80. I hate weather that warm, I wish it could be in the 50's and 60's all year round.

I just finished and turned in my final paper and presentation before starting on this post, so I am feeling a lot less stressed. This was something that I was way too stressed out about this week, mostly because I had a lot of other school work to complete as well. I am happy to write that I only have two things left this week and they are the easiest of the assignments. Now I officially only have nine classes to complete to graduate... So that means graduating by summer!! :) Less than a year until graduation, it's a scary but exciting thought. Then off to grad school (hopefully), if everything goes according to plan, I should be able to start my career in 5 years or less!

Last night I screwed up nutritionally, I'm ashamed to admit. But it happens and it was probably a binge of 500-700 calories. Today's a new day and I'm looking ahead. Tomorrow I weigh-in for a challenge I'm a part of and I'm looking forward to sharing my results for the past 2 weeks with all of my teammates. I believe that I will have reached my goal, especially after my 4 lb loss last week, but only time will tell.

I'm relaxing for a little while this afternoon, I think I deserve it after finishing my final. But this evening or tomorrow morning I'll get back to it and complete the rest of my assignments for this week. So I'm thinking that I'll get one more walk in today because I haven't quite hit my 300 calories burned mark today and then I'll do some reading until dinner time. Well, I'm off to do just that. I hope you all have a wonderful afternoon and evening. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment