Monday, January 13, 2014

Weekly Goals

Hi all!

Happy Monday! How are you all doing today? I'm really enjoying our weather yesterday and today... yesterday was 37 and today we have a high of 32. I'll take a January day in the 30's any day of the week. :) But onto my recap of yesterday and my weekly goals.

I had a really great day yesterday, it was a ton of fun. In the morning, I headed over to my boyfriend's house to spend a little time together. Then we headed out to lunch with my parents and my brother's family to celebrate my nephew's 6th birthday. We went out to a pizza buffet and I did fairly well nutritionally while we were there. The restaurant has a game room, so we all went in there and played games. After that we headed back to my house for presents and cake. And finally I headed back to my boyfriend's place and we watched a football game and spend more time together. :) I love weekends like this.

Time to share my weekly goals with you all. But before I do that, I'm going to see how I did with last weeks goals.

1) Eat within my calorie goal everyday - I was under every day besides Monday and yesterday.
2) Add exercise to my routine - I worked out 2 days last week, wanted to workout more but I got sick on Wednesday and was still under the weather on Thursday. Check :)
3) Drink at least 100 oz of water/day - Did not accomplish this.... but I drank at least 64 oz each day.
4) Eat a healthy breakfast, daily - Check :)
5) Blog at least 5 days - 6 days... Check :)
6) Only eat when I'm hungry - Didn't accomplish this all the time but tried my best
7) Stay positive - Check :)


Got 4 completely achieved and 2 partially achieved. I'll take it. :) Okay and here are this week's goals:

1) Eat within my calorie goal every day
2) Stay within my nutritional limits each day - especially carbs and fats
3) Work out at least 3 days
4) Drink at least 96 oz of water/day
5) Blog at least 5 days
6) Stay positive
7) Only eat when I'm hungry
8) Limit bread to one meal/day
9) Eat a healthy breakfast daily 
10) Add strength training to my fitness routine, at least 2 days/week

Okay, so there are my weekly goals. I'm hoping this week I'll be able to do as well nutritionally as I did this past week and add even more fitness. I'll get into a good routine soon and stay on track and then I'll become a different person. :) I hope that you all have a wonderful day. So until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment