Sunday, January 12, 2014

Weigh-In and Nephew's Birthday Party

Hi all!

Happy Sunday! How are you all doing today? Thankfully it'll be a little bit warmer here today, a high of 37. :) I'm sorta bummed that I wasn't able to post yesterday but it was a busy day.

I'm going to try my best to stay within my calorie goal today but it'll be more difficult because my parents, brother's family, my boyfriend and I are going out to a pizza buffet to celebrate my nephew's birthday and then back to our place for cake and presents. I'm limiting myself to a plate of salad, one plate of main course food, and only 1 slice of dessert pizza. I may not eat any cake but if I do, then I'll only have a very small piece.

It's Sunday, so that means it's weigh-in day. I have a very happy report today, although, I have no idea how I'm able to report this. I've lost 4.8 pounds this week! Nevertheless, I won't be complaining about it.

Starting Weight: 315
Last Weigh-In: 277.4
Current Weight: 272.6
Total Lost: 42.4

I'm going to cut this post short because I need to go and get ready but just wanted to update everything. I'll put up my weekly goals either later today or tomorrow. I hope that you all have a wonderful day. So until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment