Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Emotional

Hi all!

How are you all today? It has been snowing on and off all day and it's quite upsetting. I really dislike the stupid accursed white stuff falling from the sky, winter can be over any time now. Time for some honesty.

How ironic is it that after posting my 'no excuses' blog post, I have been having a really tough time. It's been a trying day and a half, emotionally speaking. And you know what, I've been making excuses, I'll admit it. Last night and then this afternoon/evening I've been eating way too much, it's been emotional eating. Honestly, I don't know what I'm so emotional about and that's the worst part about it. If I can pinpoint what is causing my emotions to be like this, I could easily fix it but I can't. :( It's really frustrating actually because I want to eat well, I was eating well today (up until this afternoon), but then I just feel like eating everything in sight.

On Thursday, I'm having my first appointment with a Christian counselor. Typically I wouldn't share this information but I really want you all to know about my life. I really think that she'll be able to help a lot with my memory and hopefully we can work through why I am feeling the need to eat emotionally. For those of you who don't know this, I have been struggling with my memory since my car accident back in 2008 and it has only been getting worse.

Right now I am just trying to take things one moment at a time. This isn't ideal but it's all I can do right now and then hope for the best. Tomorrow I'm going to try my hardest to stay within my calorie range and also get some exercise in. I hope your evening is a great one. So until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment