Monday, July 15, 2013

Weigh-In (Day 662)

Hi all!

Happy Monday! How are you all today? It is a colder and rainy here today but I am fully enjoying this colder weather. I feel so much better after my workout, it feels amazing getting back into a fitness routine. When I woke up this morning I was not in a very good mood because I'm stressed out about my money situation which brought on an array of other stress. I did not have very much food in the house so I went grocery shopping this morning, stayed under budget and have enough food to last me at least 3 weeks. And I am still stressed about money but the whole food situation is off my mind at least. Anyways... so I vowed that I was going to start a fitness routine today and I did, so goal met. :)

Since I didn't get to post yesterday, time to post my weigh-in :) Honestly I did really well nutritionally last week and I stayed right at or under my calorie goal each day, even with my friends here visiting. Plus because of them I was able to start exercising again, beginning on Saturday and continuing into this week. Because of all of this I lost 5 pounds!

Starting Weight: 315
Last Weigh-In: 271
Current Weight: 266
Total Lost: 49

I have to cut this post short because I start my new class this week and I have 2 finals due on Sunday which I haven't really started yet. Oops! But I hope you all have an amazing day! So until next time!

~Sara~

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo on the loss and new fitness challenge!! I always struggle when I have visitors, and when I'm stressed, so it seems to me you are on the right track!!! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete